Massage chairs were initially introduced back in late 80’s. Its main purpose is to imitate the movements and methods of a genuine masseuse to diminish stress, release pressure, and reduce back ache.
Managing stress and hurting muscles acquired through days of hard work is no simple task. It’s vital to decrease our everyday worry to keep our rational soundness and physical well-being at the optimal level. One of the most ideal approaches to give our body and soul a break is through a massage. In this every-changing, fast-paced world, everyone deserves a quick yet relaxing massage. Below are some of the health benefits of massage chairs everyone deserves:
1. It reduces pain and muscle tension – Massage helps our body to relax and soothe muscle aches. Massage chairs and other equipment help our body to recuperate from our daily chores that usually strain our muscles and causes us body pains.
2. It relieves stress – Our daily routine sometimes cause us emotional and physiological stress. Stress is one of the most common causes of fatigue and heart problems. Thanks to technology, massage chairs nowadays use neurotransmitters to fend of depression and other emotion anxiety.
3. It triggers endorphin secretion – Endorphins are body chemicals that helps us feel good as it reduces the perception of pain and lessen the effects of anxiety.
4. It boosts immune system – Massage increases our body’s blood circulation. A good blood circulation means more oxygen and nutrients for our organs and tissues. It also helps us remove toxins out from our body.
5. It improves your posture – Massage chairs, through its ergonomically configuration that offers full back support, also correct our posture by mobilizing the stiff muscles and adjusting spinal alignment that are usually being affected due to our steady sitting position for hours.